Monday, April 29, 2013

Drastically Changing

It has almost been another year and a half since I last blogged. So you can shouldn't expect to hear from me for another 18 months. I am a few weeks shy of finishing my first year of college. Life has changed drastically since I last blogged.

I am at East Central University, playing golf as undecided major. I decided to stay closer to home and I got a good scholarship here. I am completely undecided about what I would like to major in. Just this school year I have wanted to be
  • a teacher
  • an accountant
  • a physical therapist
  • a chiropractor
  • a personal trainer
  • a golf coach
  • a dental hygenist
  • an engineer
and now I want to be a charity event planner! It's safe to say that I have no clue what I want to be. BUT I have decided what I will be doing next year.......


I AM GOING TO SERVE A MISSION!!!!!!!!!

I couldn't be more excited about this new journey in my life. I have been praying about it since October (I didn't want to just go because that's what everyone else is doing, I really wanted to decide for myself). I have wanted to serve a mission my entire life, but no one ever thought that I would make it to 21 without getting marired, but the age got changed to 19 and BAM! I am going to serve The Lord! I don't know where or when I will go, hopefully this fall. But I do now that it will be exactly where I need to be! I am in love with missionary work and I can't wait to spend 18 months of my life serving The Lord!

I truly have a testimony of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I know that my Heavenly Father loves me very much. I know that the priesthood has been restored to this earth and that it will never be gone again. I know that Thomas S. Monson is the living prophet of God and that he has apostles to help lead and guides us today. I know the Book of Mormon is another testament of the gospel, along with the Bible. I know that Joseph Smith restored the church in these latter days. I am grateful for the knowledge that I have of the truthfulness of the gospel and I cannot wait to share it with others.

I don't know exactly what the future has in store for me, but I know that Heavenly Father has a plan for me. I just need to keep living my life the way I know it should be lived. :)








No comments:

Post a Comment